Postpartum Doula Care - Doula in Berlin
I can help you in the first weeks and months with new baby - troubleshoot baby sleep, breastfeeding, adjusting to life with baby, meal prep, light house keeping and more!
berlin doula, doula berlin, doula, english speaking doula, birth attendant Berlin, Berlin doula, postpartum doula, hebamme, hebamme english, hebamme berlin, homebirth, hopsital birth, geburtshaus berlin, postpartum doula berlin, babywearing, woven wrap, trageberatin, babywearin berlin, babywearing workshop, babywearing workshopss
Postpartum Doula Care
support for the new family at home
Postpartum Doula services
Early days of parenting are a very tender time in a life of a new family.
Planning ahead and having a support system in place can really make this time become a sweet memory for years to come.
what does a postpartum doula do?
- Provides support in newborn care
- Assists in breastfeeding or any alternative feeding methods, setting up routines, helping to spot any red flags, troubleshooting or referring to specialists
- Helps to normalise the experiences of a life with a newborn and the realities of the early postpartum period
- Helps finding solutions to more sleep
- Does light housekeeping, helping to set up a comfortable nest for mom and baby
- Helps with small chores, groceries, preparing snacks and light meals
- Steps in when the mother needs to catch up on sleep or take a few moments to herself or spend time with older siblings
- Accompanies parents in their first trips to the outside world
- Makes space for talking about emotions of both of the parents
- Cares for the mother by providing massages, belly massage or belly binding
- Offers special treatments like Rebozo Cerrada, known also as Closing the bones ceremony
Let’s talk about your postpartum support plan